Upload your TAX documents

Follow the easy steps below:


Common Tax Docs to Upload
(upload only applicable items)

  • Your current W2(s), 1099(s), Sch-K1 and/or all other income statements
  • Social Security Card for you and any dependents (call us if lost or stolen)
  • A current & valid government issued ID (Driver License or State ID)
  • Home owners – your 1098 and Property Tax Bill (may have multiple)
  • If Self-Employed – proof of Income & Expenses (call for acceptable docs)
  • All other tax documents that you may have received (e.g. 1095-A, 1098)
  • If applicable – day care statement, out-of-pocket medical & dental expenses, receipts for charitable contributions | donations, IRA contributions and other deductions you might have (call for a list)